When the industry profession team Robotic Industries Organization RIA launched North American order figures last month, material handling robot applications made an outstanding showing, with a 51% gain in units purchased over in 2014’s numbers. In a news release proclaiming these figures, the head of state of the organization claimed, “Material handling continuouslies be the biggest application area for robots, so this big jump in the very first fifty percent of the year is exceptional news. There’s a reason these robot devices have soared to brand-new elevations of need. That is because there’s no doubt that they can make relocating inventory down, on or off the production line less complicated, a lot more reliable and less mistake prone. Regrettably, they could likewise be rather expensive. Therefore, little and mid-size firms often cannot justify the expense. To their good luck, a range of cost-efficient alternatives exist.
An assessment with a professional in ergonomic and material handling equipment could assist you find the option that is right for your needs, thereby improving your safety and security, efficiency and bottom line. Exactly what is more, the wide variety of services such a professional uses included a full variety of solutions included in their acquisition price, like:
- procedure evaluation and analysis to establish the ideal devices
- engineering and layout
- job management
- startup aid and training
- complete installation and solution
So what are several of the material handling options available to budget-minded suppliers?
- Manipulators and ergonomic lifters – These typical and personalized lift help devices come in electrical, self powered mechanical, pressed air and battery powered selections and can robotically replicate the human arm, hand or wrist. A full range of add-ons basic hooks, electromagnets and core grasps, in addition to pneumatically-driven clamps or vacuum make them much more flexible.
- Conveyor and systems integration – The appropriate combination and application of devices, reasoning and controls for the specific job could simplify order assembly, distribution sorting and manufacturing line item setting up.
- Custom-made fabrication and design – Select from amongst a selection of mild steel, stainless-steel, aluminum, cast, sheet metal to structural steel.
- Stainless-steel equipment – Such tools could be incorporated with procedure devices, manipulators and personalized grab components, conveyors, carts, work benches, cabinets and casters.
- Mezzanine and mezzanine lifts – designed to satisfy your need for extra area by maximizing using existing areas. As a result, you can boost your useful flooring space without the expenditure of modifying the building layout or relocating right into a larger facility.
- Hoists and cranes – A material handling specialist layouts, manufactures, sets up and services bridge cranes, jib cranes, monorails and path systems, supplying you a one-stop remedy to your expenses material handling requirements.